Xnspy is a powerful app that allows you to monitor every aspect of the target device remotely, giving you complete control over the device. It is designed to be easy to use and provides all the necessary features for monitoring someone’s activities on their device.
XNSPY APK version 7.8.4 is the newest update of the app and it has many great improvements and new features compared to older versions. The update makes the app now work even better with the latest Android operating systems. It also performs better overall and is more stable than ever before.
To see what is included in the latest update, let’s take a look.
Technical Specifications of The Latest APK File
Here is an overview of technical requirements for the most recent version of Xnspy’s Android spy app along with a list of compatible devices. It will help you determine the best version to match your hardware. Just so you know, the software is updated frequently, guaranteeing that all features continue to operate without a hitch regardless of any operating system modifications made to the target device.
|Developer||Xnspy Monitoring Limited|
|Last Updated||March 20th, 2023|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Compatibility||Android 4.0 and above|
What Does Xnspy Offer In Its Latest Android Spy APK Version
Xnspy has recently improved some of the features of its Android version, making it an even more comprehensive monitoring solution. Here’s the list:
- Geolocation Tracking
This is one of Xnspy’s most important features, which has been regularly improved and is widely used by Xnspy users. This function allows users to track the position of a device in real time. Xnspy’s geolocation tracker now preserves a history of all locations visited in the most recent update.
If the phone is not connected to the internet, it displays the device’s last known position and allows you to browse a history of where it has been. Users can also use geofencing to receive notifications for entry and exit locations.
If the phone’s owner enters or exits your designated area, Xnspy will notify you immediately. Furthermore, because it may operate independently of the user’s phone settings, it does not require user input or commands to operate. This enables the program to automatically retrieve location data and store it on its servers.
- Ambient Recording
Users can utilize the Xnspy ambient recording feature to activate the microphone on the monitored smartphones and tablets and capture detailed noises from their surroundings. It’s useful when you don’t know where the user is or who they’re meeting.
You can use this XNSPY capability to flawlessly and surreptitiously activate the microphone. You can listen to the made background noise recording whenever you like. The file is accessible via the Record Surround item on the left menu.
The app’s background noise capture range was extended from 2 to 3 meters in the most recent update, version 7.8.4. This allows for a high-quality audio recording of anything within a 3-meter radius of the phone.
In terms of audio quality, the app’s creators have increased the bitrate at which the audio file is saved on the Dashboard. Before this update, the software could only record audio waves at 144 kbps but it can now record audio waves at 320 kbps, which is similar to FLAC quality levels.
It produces almost no distortion and a clearer, nearly lossless recording quality. This makes the audio chats easier to hear with less background noise. The maximum time of ambient recording has also been increased from 10 to 30 minutes.
- Added Support For Monitoring Telegram & TikTok Through Screen Recording
Another famous function of Xnspy is Screen Record which is still its most powerful tool. Its appeal stems from how effortlessly it allows users to capture screenshots without interfering with the phone’s normal functionality.
The program automatically takes a snapshot every 5 seconds and uploads it to the server. Users can then check the phone’s activity at any moment by accessing these screenshots. All of this is accomplished independently, discretely, and remotely, ensuring trouble-free operation.
The developers added support for Telegram and TikTok in the most recent 7.8.4 version, enabling the monitoring program to grab screenshots from these applications as well as provide the whole in-app experience to Xnspy customers.
- Remote Control
The remote control feature in Xnspy allows you to take control of the target device remotely. Previously, you could send commands to the device to perform specific actions such as taking a screenshot or locking the device. With the latest release, you can now remotely wipe the device’s data. This is particularly helpful to safeguard your data if you ever lose your phone.
- Support for Emojis, Gifs, Photos, and Deleted IM Messages
The new update includes support for emojis, gifs, and photos in instant messaging apps, giving you better insight into the conversations on the target device. Additionally, the app can recover deleted IM messages, allowing you to access conversations that were deleted from the device.
What are the Pros and Cons of Xnspy?
Pros of Xnspy
There are several pros to using Xnspy as a mobile monitoring solution, including:
- Ease of Use: Xnspy Android APK download and installation process is very simple and easy to use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.
- Comprehensive Features: The app offers a wide range of features that makes it a comprehensive monitoring solution for parents and employers.
- Real-time Monitoring: Xnspy allows users to monitor the target device in real time and provides them with instant updates on calls, texts, and internet activity.
- Remote Control: The app allows users to remotely control the target device which gives them greater control over what their loved ones or employees are doing.
Cons of Xnspy
While Xnspy offers many benefits, there are also a few drawbacks of the app, including:
- No Free Trial: Xnspy does not offer a free trial, which may deter some users who want to try out the app before purchasing.
- Not Compatible with Windows: Xnspy does not have the option to monitor Windows phones or also doesn’t provide a desktop version.
What Did I Like About Xnspy?
Even though Xnspy is a budget-friendly application, don’t let that fool you into thinking that Xnspy lags in features and functionality. It is power-packed with a whole bunch of features and this is one of the main reasons why I liked Xnspy. Moreover, the one-time installation of the Xnspy Android spy APK is very quick and only requires you to access the target phone just once.
What impressed me is that even after updating my device, I didn’t notice any lags in the app’s functioning. It worked well with the latest Android version. Also, even after hours of use, I couldn’t find any overheating problem and the app didn’t affect the phone’s performance at all. However, there are a few things that I missed while testing the Xnspy app. Let’s discuss them.
What Did I Miss While Using Xnspy?
No app is made perfect. There are numerous monitoring applications available on the market and all of them have their own unique feature. As mentioned earlier, Xnspy is a cost-effective app but as compared to the other competitors in the market, Xnspy lacks a few things that I have mentioned below:
- Remote Camera Access: Nothing could be more firm evidence than a picture of an unauthorized person who tries to access the device without the user’s permission. Xnspy doesn’t have a remote camera access feature, which might be introduced anytime soon with one of the upcoming versions of the app.
- Delete Messages Remotely: Another thing that I missed while using the Xnspy Android Spy APK is the remote message-deleting feature. This feature could be helpful in keeping the target user safe while preventing them from reading any messages containing inappropriate content and links to unethical websites.
- Block Contacts Remotely: Being a parent or an employer, you might want to keep your kids and employees safe from getting distracted or hurt. This feature could be helpful with that.
Looking Forward to More Frequent Updates of Xnspy
Xnspy’s developers routinely update the software with new features and problem fixes. It makes it even easier to access someone’s phone thanks to its simple setup method and the fact that it is constantly improving its features.
Furthermore, the time it takes to sync with the target device has been greatly reduced. And because each update adds quality-of-life improvements like these, I hope Xnspy continues to deliver significant value to its user base.