All the content on gizmoradar.com is either submitted to gizmoradar.com by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
This Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (“Policy”) applies to the gizmoradar.com website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”) and outlines how this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”) addresses copyright infringement notifications and how you (“you” or “your”) may submit a copyright infringement complaint.
Protection of intellectual property is of utmost importance to us and we ask our users and their authorized agents to do the same. It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notifications of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998, the text of which can be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website.
What to consider before submitting a copyright complaint
Please note that we don’t create or modify any app or game nor do we change anything in the game. We are not the host of games/apps uploaded on our website we just provide a link to access only for entertainment purposes.
Also, we don’t manage the redirection of the links as they are posted by users. Deleting download links from our website will not delete the apps/games as they are not managed by us. So you should contact the host first who is hosting those apps and games.
However, we try to comply with all orders but if you find any infringe or copyright material of yours, you can contact us first at [email protected] We will definitely get in touch with you and will try to remove your infringed materials.
Before submitting a copyright complaint to us, consider whether the use could be considered fair use. Fair use states that brief excerpts of copyrighted material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder. If you have considered fair use, and you still wish to continue with a copyright complaint, you may want to first reach out to the user in question to see if you can resolve the matter directly with the user.
Please note that if you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a notification with us.
THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIM :
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in gizmoradar.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to [email protected]
Please allow 4-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.